Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
kakacaca
kate
kakacaca began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Anyone who read art e-books?

Hi, just bought a kindle few days ago, and could't find too many art/design e-books from kindle bookstore, any art books lover also has the same issue? any suggestions where can I get some nice art e-books?

Last edited by kakacaca; 07-27-2010 at 05:00 PM.
kakacaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Not too many art books will look good with small pictures, and no color.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
No, I still buy 'em in print. I wouldn't buy them for Kindle. There's supposed to a good one for iPad, recommended by someone on Amazon's Kindle forum, but I've not checked it out.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #4
kakacaca
kate

Yeah, still buy them in print, i know Phaidon has an application for their Design Classics, and one really interesting architecture application (have them in my iPod touch), but apart from that seems like not too many choices at the moment...
Old 07-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I love art books.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
kakacaca
kate

thanks for the link though more interested in design books!