Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-30-2008, 04:12 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Importing Via Fusion

Ok,
Maybe I am making this harder than it should be, I am running the Sony Connect software via VMware Fusion. All my .lrf files are in my Calibre library on my mac. I have a network drive that I saved them to disk, I go to import them into my Sony Connect library from the shared location and only get half the files, I have tried the individual files as well as the folders. There has got to be an easier way than dragging and dropping the individual .lrf files to a thumb drive and then importing them.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:56 AM   #2
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Anyone??
Should I just forget about it and just add them from Calibre?
Advert
Old 07-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Anyone??
Should I just forget about it and just add them from Calibre?
Can you just copy them with Windows Explorer from the "shared" drive to the VM c:\ drive and see if that makes a difference.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:18 PM   #4
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Can you just copy them with Windows Explorer from the "shared" drive to the VM c:\ drive and see if that makes a difference.

BOb
I had put them on the shared drive so when I was in windows either via Fusion or Bootcamp I could import them. I havent tried to just redirect the Sony software to just look in the folder for them.

JJ