Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-19-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
Replika
Replika began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Code block view (converted from CHM)

I have a CHM file that contains some code blocks, and use Calibre to convert to .MOBI in order to read on K3.
The result is great, but with long code blocks, I can only read the first "page", Kinlde only lets me to pan right/left, but not to scroll down/up in the table, "Next Page" and "Previous Page" buttons only pass over the table.
Since new to ereader, I do not know this problem from K3 or am I missing something?
Replika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
It sounds like it may be an image, instead of text.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
.MOBI support for tables is not very good. Still I have seen tables that continue from one page to the next. I suggest you post this question in the calibre forum for some more clues.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
Replika
Replika began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
It sounds like it may be an image, instead of text.
I can highlight those text in Kindle. The code are seem wrapped with <pre> tag in CHM.

@mods: Please help me to move this thread to Calibre forum.

Last edited by Replika; 10-19-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Replika is offline   Reply With Quote