Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Problem with calibre or reader - Unsure

I have used calibre very sucessafully so far. However at present I am having problems with a couple of books I have converted to epub. I have version 0.6.45. They read ok until the mid section and then the reader starts itself up again and goes back to menu and the reader does not even remember that it is the last book. Would anyone know what the problem is? it is a sony reader 505. Not sure if it is format or reader and it has happened on a couple of books. Any advice appreciated.
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by slainte View Post
Any advice appreciated.
Try reading it in Calibre (on your PC) - just to see if the epub looks OK in the middle region where you are having a problem.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert