Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

View Poll Results: If you have (or are planning to get) an Arc, where do you live?
Canada 21 52.50%
U.S. 7 17.50%
UK 4 10.00%
France 1 2.50%
elsewhere in Europe 2 5.00%
Australia 2 5.00%
New Zealand 1 2.50%
Japan 0 0%
elsewhere in the world 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinRummy View Post
Bought mine exactly one week ago in Sherwood Park, Alberta. VERY happy with the decision to get it. Admittedly it is my first tablet/e-reader not counting my iphone, but the price and memory comparison along with not being restricted to one format(cough,Amazon,Cough) were huge selling points.

Thanks again to Cdesja5 and her calm, articulate posts in response to others of a different nature that were truly helpful in making my decision to buy the Arc. They can be found in this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193026
Happy to hear you're happy. :-)
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #17
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmo View Post
No point in responding to poll about a tablet I can not buy in USA this year. I will buy something.
There are some suggestions that Kobo's deal with the ABA may bring the Arc this year to stores in the U.S. that wish to offer it.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #18
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo-Robin View Post
Happy to hear you're happy. :-)
Kobo-Robin, any word on when the Arc will be coming to other markets? I'm shocked I've heard nothing about it heading to Japan, Rakuten bought Kobo in part as a platform to release a tablet into the Japanese market on top of. Is there just no ePub3 support in the Arc yet? Or did it come out and I just missed it somehow?
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #19
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

I can't comment on release dates. Sorry.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #20
pvigx8
pvigx8 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Kobo-Robin, any word on when the Arc will be coming to other markets? I'm shocked I've heard nothing about it heading to Japan, Rakuten bought Kobo in part as a platform to release a tablet into the Japanese market on top of. Is there just no ePub3 support in the Arc yet? Or did it come out and I just missed it somehow?
In Italy will be available from tomorrow

I let you know my feedbacks
pvigx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #21
mackin89
mackin89 began at the beginning.

Greetings from Manchester UK . Had my arc over a week, bought it for media consumption as i already had a touch and I'm loving it so far.
mackin89 is offline   Reply With Quote