Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
tagtag
tagtag began at the beginning.

Device: Nook wifi (B&W)
Windows 7 touch-friendly epub reader

I wanted to see if anybody had any recommendations for an ePub reader that I can install on my windows 7 tablet? I have tried Blio and Adobe Digital Reader, but Blio just sucks (doesn't actually open epub files) and Adobe isn't touch friendly. Other ideas?

I'd be donating even more to Calibre if that was nice and touchable.

Oh and if it could read PDFs with touch, too, awesome.

By touch-friendly I mean to flick to turn pages, pinch to zoom, etc.

Thanks!
tagtag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I second the request. The only touch friendly reading app I know of is Kindle. I'd really to hear about an alternative.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
touch-friendly, windows 7