Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
Thumbs up New Project to make the Entire web scientific!

Hi!
I'd like to share my discovery of this new project, called Hypothes.is. http://hypothes.is/

The idea is to create a plug-in, an overlay about all the websites, allowing to comment, and discuss the pages. Everybody can then note these comments.
It already exists for some websites in their comment pages (I think about slashdot.net) but this project aimed to extend this method to all contents in the internet.

I am very interested in the idea behind that, to create a sort of Wikipedia but at the scale of the entire internet. I have some problem to picture the project, even if I think, the problem is real: How to create some valuable, proven contents when the information on th internet is growing to an exponential rate and you find the best as the worst?

You've got more details in their videos of their website, maybe explained more clearly

Last edited by Huyggy; 10-31-2011 at 08:05 AM.
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
internet, peer-review, scientific