Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
DIY Tunisian Crochet case for your ereader

Hi there,

When I got my Kindle, I realized that a good case was going to be a necessity. But as much as I admired, (okay read that to be drooled over) the Oberon cases, I just could quite talk myself into buying one at this time.

And since I am something of a DIY kind of gal, I sat down, gave it some thought and came up with a very nice case done up in Tunisian Crochet, that protects my Kindle right nicely.

The pattern is super easy and can be adapted to any size ereader or tech gadget. If you would like to make one of your own, you can check out the instructions here.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
why don't you post this at the Kindle forums and tag it with accessories
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
dreamsgate
Connoisseur

Oh, oopsie, sigh, I sat here for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out which forum to put it in. Any chance you could move it?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsgate View Post
Oh, oopsie, sigh, I sat here for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out which forum to put it in. Any chance you could move it?
I put in a tag so one of the moderators will scoot it over. no worries!
Old 09-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #5
dreamsgate
Connoisseur

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I put in a tag so one of the moderators will scoot it over. no worries!
Thanks, KK. Thread moved, as you can see.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Thanks, KK. Thread moved, as you can see.

Cheers,
Marc
yAy! thanks from both of us!