Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
soopersticky
soopersticky began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Help

ePub can't import into my nook???

Also, I'm Canadian vacationing here in the US. It looks like I'll be stuck buying from B&N and also the library. If you have tips or tricks, I would appreciate a step by step help because I am no techie.

thanks.
soopersticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopersticky View Post
ePub can't import into my nook???

Also, I'm Canadian vacationing here in the US. It looks like I'll be stuck buying from B&N and also the library. If you have tips or tricks, I would appreciate a step by step help because I am no techie.

thanks.
You need to install Adobe Digital Editions on your PC and authorize your Nook to read Adobe DRM ePub books.

See this link:
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...ht/true#M17191
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert