Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #16
barb2cats
Connoisseur
barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle 2, iPhone, VIZIO
Is the Cybook Gen3 still available at $100.00 US$ ?

Thanks, Barb
barb2cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:59 AM   #17
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb2cats View Post
Is the Cybook Gen3 still available at $100.00 US$ ?

Thanks, Barb
Yes. Excluding costs for shipment, though.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2012, 11:55 PM   #18
barb2cats
Connoisseur
barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle 2, iPhone, VIZIO
Could you private message me, with shipping costs, etc.

Also, I believe the Gen3 has had limited usage. Am I correct?

I live in Vancouver, Washington, USA

Thank you. Barb
barb2cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Could I interest you in a swap for the Kindle DX? I'm looking to rid myself of a Windows tablet. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190906. The power supply wouldn't work in Europe, but you can find one easily, and I could include a car/airplane charger.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #20
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
Could I interest you in a swap for the Kindle DX? I'm looking to rid myself of a Windows tablet. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190906. The power supply wouldn't work in Europe, but you can find one easily, and I could include a car/airplane charger.
Sorry, no swapping.
I've got way too many gadgets on my hands already.
I still have ca. 15 tablets and 20 eBook readers.
I can't even charge all of them on a regular basis.
I want to cut down to maybe 6 tablets and 10 eBook readers.
(Well, new ones already are in sight. I'll definitely buy the Windows Surface 8 Pro, already have the RT version)...
Advert
Old 11-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #21
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Sorry, no swapping.
I've got way too many gadgets on my hands already.
Understood. Trying to cull the herd here as well.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #22
mgmueller
Member Retired

Still got

Kindle 2 (US version)
Kindle DX (US version)
Shipping to US no problem, 3G makes them way more fun of course.

Sony 900.
Again: 3G = US only.
Still, one of the best readers I've owned. Phantastic form factor.

iRex iLiad.
Spring Design Alex.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #23
Rojofo
Zealot
Rojofo began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, I would be interested in a bigger screen for reading PDFs. The Kindle DX or the Iliad might interest me. Could you indicate the covers and other extras you have and the total cost of either?

Postage would be for France.

I might also be interested in any other large-screen reader you have. I do not need connectivity (except USB to computer).

Thank you, best,

Rojofo.
Rojofo is offline   Reply With Quote