Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
michelle06259
michelle06259 began at the beginning.

Device: none
decorative 'skins' for the Sony readers

Hello

I'm thinking of buying my self a e-book reader for my birthday next month. And after reading lots of posts, I think I have decided on a Sony 600 Touch.

And me, being me, I think the plain silver or dark blue they come in is kind of plain. So I've been looking around for a 'skin' to spruce up my future purchace.

Has anyone used this company before???

http://www.uniqueskins.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=571

I've check a couple of other companys that sell skins for laptops, iphones, etc, and they didn't have any listed for the sony ereader. Some did have some for the Kindle though.

So if you have a 'skin' on your device who did you use, and are you happy with the way it looks? And most importantly, did it fit correctly??

Thanks
michelle06259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
I haven't taken the plunge for a skin for my 600( haven't found one that really stands out for me), but I did have a nice one from decalgirl for my mp3 player. It fit perfectly, and was fairly easy to put on.

http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...y-Reader-Skins

They have quite a few for the 600.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2010, 04:07 AM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I love the skins I've received from decalgirl.com. Great quality. I had several for my 505s, and I have them on other electronics too.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:26 AM   #4
hansvanderveeke
hansvanderveeke began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
Very good looking those skins from decalgirl and I wanted to order one for my prs-600 until... I found out that the skin is $15 and the postage to send it to Holland is $10. I assume it is a light and small package and then I find the $10 postage just too much.

Does anyone know if these are also sold in Europe? And if true, where?
hansvanderveeke is offline   Reply With Quote