Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Free: Her Majesty's Will by David Blixt [Hist Fic Espionage] [Amazon]

Free right now (normally $5.99):

Her Majesty's Will by David Blixt [main] [UK]

"I LOVE this book! I'm laughing and on the edge of my seat and turning the e-pages so fast, I'm gonna fry my iPad." - C.W. Gortner, author of THE QUEEN'S VOW and THE TUDOR SECRET

Description:
Before he was the Bard of Avon, he was a spy. A very poor spy. England, 1586. Swept up in the skirts of a mysterious stranger, Will Shakespeare becomes entangled in a deadly and hilarious misadventure as he accidentally uncovers the Babington Plot, an attempt to murder Queen Elizabeth herself. Aided by the mercurial wit of Kit Marlowe, Will enters London for the first time, chased by rebels, spies, his own government, his past, and a bear.

I haven't read this one but have enjoyed three other books by Blixt (who is also a personal friend) and recommend him to fans of historical fiction, although this one seems directed to be much more humorous than his others. This went free yesterday so it may well be expiring soon today 11/5.

Last edited by scottken; 11-05-2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: typo
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote