Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 05:36 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
FS: Sony Reader PRS500 + Leather Cover. Europe Pref.

For sale:

My trusty Sony Reader PRS500 with brown leather cover. Reader is in perfect condition; leather cover has a few cosmetic scuffs on it (it's a soft leather which marks easily) but does an excellent job of protecting the machine.

Asking £100, including insured shipping anywhere in the EU. Shipping elsewhere will cost slightly more. Payment by Paypal preferred.

Can supply UK plug for charger if desired (the machine is supplied with a US power cable); if you live in continental Europe you'll need your own power lead (it's a standard "figure 8" power cable), or you could buy a PSP charger locally - it's the same charger as the PSP.

PM me if interested.

As a bonus, I'll supply a good collection of the books I've converted on the Reader if desired.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Sold!
Advert
Closed Thread