Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #31
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammieb77 View Post
Does it allow you to literally write in it like the one on the eDGe does?
CalenGoo does not access the e-ink, but it can import any events you noted in the edge calendar. I use Google for all my appointments and not assignments/personal reminders on the edge calendar. If an event shows from the edge calendar I will open it and check any notes I had written. Not ideal, but it works.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:11 AM   #32
paula-t
Edge User

Having Calendar sync is a must, yes.

I have installed CalenGoo yesterday and it is working very well. So far, no complaints, only satisfaction.

However, it is not a plugin for Edge Calendar, but an independent Calendar application, so I have removed the Calendar icon in my EE desktop and replaced it by the CalenGoo direct access.
The interface is very friendly and with many customizing options as well.

I also sync my Google Calendar with my Outlook 2010, by the way, using an application called "Google Calendar Sync" which can be downloaded HERE. I have found integration between Google Calendar and Thunderbird using Lightning add-on and customizing it to sync with it.

So I keep my Google Calendar updated in the Edge, with Outlook and with Thunderbird. I will probably sell my Palm TX now (where I also have the Google Calendar synced with Outlook 2010 by means of bluetooth connection and a patch in a couple of files, but now I plan to replace it with the Edge).

Advert
Old 03-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #33
guyjack
Edge User

I use Jorte...it works very well.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #34
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyjack View Post
I use Jorte...it works very well.
Last time i used it it did not have the ability to sync with Google if the Native Google app was not present, has something changed? It is a nice calendar, but without Google sync it does not do what I need.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #35
guyjack
Edge User

I have it on both my phone (Epic) and my EE. It seems to sync with Google very well for me. I had no idea that it had that problem before.

Last edited by guyjack; 03-04-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Advert
Old 03-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #36
TommyZ
Edge User

I had the same problem with Jorte as it would only synch one of my calendars. Downloaded Calengoo last week, and it works very well. Worth every penny.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #37
virginpose
Edge User

Marked as spam.