Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free book a day at Harlequin From Dec 23 - Dec31st

link on front page of http://ebooks.eharlequin.com/

Today's book:

Come Toy with Me by Cara Summers

Rugged Dino Angelis, navy captain and special ops agent, has the family Sight. But even that couldn't have prepared him for his hungry reaction to Cat McGuire--toy-store owner, smuggling ring suspect...and his new charge.Only, Dino can't believe the sexy woman under his protection is a crook. Not when she can plant a kiss hot enough to melt all his good intentions...For Cat, Christmas is always a hectic season. But this year she's agreed to a fake engagement, too, just to keep the family peace. It wouldn't be so bad, if only Cat could keep her hands off her new fianc?. After all, he's strong, he's sexy...he's the perfect boy toy. Or he is--until Cat discovers she's just another one of his assignments....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:37 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
They've been doing it one deal every few days, I've noticed. This one was up yesterday, and the "Come Toy with Me" was up for at least two days as well (of course when I went to get it, it was gone)
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2008, 12:33 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
They've been doing it one deal every few days, I've noticed. This one was up yesterday, and the "Come Toy with Me" was up for at least two days as well (of course when I went to get it, it was gone)
You may be thinking of Sony - this is at the link above for harlequin. Come Toy with Me is still free (as of 12:31AM EST). The book will change daily (I'm not sure what time of morning) thru Dec 31. The link for the free book is currently in the left column, lower part of web page (red Blaze cover).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:04 AM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
You may be thinking of Sony - this is at the link above for harlequin. Come Toy with Me is still free (as of 12:31AM EST). The book will change daily (I'm not sure what time of morning) thru Dec 31. The link for the free book is currently in the left column, lower part of web page (red Blaze cover).
Oh, doh :slap:
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote