Notices

Old 05-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
andavane
Zealot
andavane began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, + Wifi, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-T2
Non-English Models can work in UK?

Hello
I've almost decided that I'll be plumping for Sony PRS-T2 for reading my library books.
I've noticed there are so many which say:
"Sony Reader (PRS-T2/RC). Rot: Leichter E-Book Reader mit IR Touchscreen, " or similar, in German, with Spanish models being there too.
In these models can the language options be switched to English?
I'd hate to buy the wrong one!
Regards
John
andavane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
Yamada
Enthusiast
Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad; K1/2/DX; Some Sony thing I bought at Yodobashi
I don't see why you couldn't. Over at Sony Reader Boards some poor girl bought one, new in the box, and the language was set to Spanish! She was able to set the T2's language to English.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the T2. I played with one at Best Buy (big box electric store in the States), but it was $30 more than a Kindle PW and I don't like BB nor the new Kindles...so meh.
Yamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, sony