Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #76
onesome
Connoisseur
onesome began at the beginning.

Device: GalaxyTab 10.1
In order to preorder PB903 I've tried to register using http://www.pocketgoods.de/ - no luck. In response of my question I've been suggested to use http://www.pocketbook-shop.de/ and I did it ...almost.Just no way to enter my VAT ID without being reject. My enthusiasm is getting low and I'm considering to give up.
I didn't want to use "don't buy PB" thread 'cause the tone there doesn't suite my taste.
onesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #77
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesome View Post
In order to preorder PB903 I've tried to register using http://www.pocketgoods.de/ - no luck. In response of my question I've been suggested to use http://www.pocketbook-shop.de/ and I did it ...almost.Just no way to enter my VAT ID without being reject. My enthusiasm is getting low and I'm considering to give up.
I didn't want to use "don't buy PB" thread 'cause the tone there doesn't suite my taste.
Well, it would have been the wrong thread entirely. Pocketgoods is not a part of PocketBooks, just a reseller.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 AM   #78
onesome
Connoisseur
onesome began at the beginning.

Device: GalaxyTab 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Well, it would have been the wrong thread entirely. Pocketgoods is not a part of PocketBooks, just a reseller.
Good point. Actually I've already preordered PB903. I like the policy of short cut in communication between company and the clients and if I'm not mistaken you did it in this forum. I received the answers to all my questions. The feedback from www.pocketgoods.de / www.pocketbook-shop.de also was accurate, but they should improve their registrations forms.Some might be less patient. Anyway, I just hope I'll have my book before Christmas.

Last edited by onesome; 10-28-2010 at 03:05 AM.
onesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #79
dainys
dainys began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook G3-> PB 360-> PB Pro 902 (preordered)
Some new photos and comparing with other readers:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tshalf/30102010#
dainys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #80
Krzych Ayanami
Enthusiast
Krzych Ayanami began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 903 (soon!)
There are product pages for new model on Ukrainian and Russian sites.
Almost nothing we don't know... But when I check interface languages in "files" - I found only five: Belarus, Russian, Ukrainian, German and English. Shouldn't be a 20?

I make Polish.
Krzych Ayanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2010, 02:59 AM   #81
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzych Ayanami View Post
There are product pages for new model on Ukrainian and Russian sites.
Almost nothing we don't know... But when I check interface languages in "files" - I found only five: Belarus, Russian, Ukrainian, German and English. Shouldn't be a 20?

I make Polish.
Of course, but there are only 2 people working on that homepage so please give them a chance.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook 602, pocketbook 902, pocketbook iq, pocketbook new models, pocketbook reader