Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
jumbo125
jumbo125 began at the beginning.

Device: none
prst1 flash to install apps

I readed a manual to flash "hack" the prst 1 to install android apps yesterday. I do this now. There wasn't any problem at the instal but i can' t install apps. There isn't a apps market like samsung galaxy s. How can i download and install this another app. I woukd like,to install the same apps like my galaxy s(email client, and more)

Last edited by jumbo125; 11-02-2011 at 05:25 PM.
jumbo125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
ring0_event
Zealot
ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle3 (3G), PRS-950 (x2), PRS-T1
This is a question to which I'd like the answer also. For those of us who do not have another Android app, from where could we *purchase* an Android app (or just download a free one)?
ring0_event is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2011, 05:40 AM   #3
Skip_intro
Culture Eccentric
Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Skip_intro knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1 Red
Perhaps here: http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...nd-more-video/

and here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=154285

may be of some use.
Skip_intro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
ring0_event
Zealot
ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Thanks skip, I'll check that out when I have some time!
Old 11-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
pmcnz
Enthusiast
pmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned offpmcnz can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: PRS-650, Kindle DXG
I understand that to access the Android Market website and download apps, you need the Google Market app. This is not available as a free download, as it is normally distributed via the firmware that manufacturers install on their phones or tablets.
Paul
pmcnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #6
ring0_event
Zealot

So...either I buy an Android device or "find" apps online, then?