Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
stowerh
stowerh began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pocket Pro
New to EZReader Pocket Pro

I am brand new to the EZReader Pocket Pro. I chose this because all the reviews said that it had fantastic support of so many file formats. Up to now I have only been able to read the books that came free with the reader. Every site I have gone to has files in a format that I can't read on my device. Really looking for some help here. I want to be able to read some of the more popular, newer books as they come out but can't figure out where to get them. HELP PLEASE.
stowerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
If you have access to a U.S. public library, many have ebooks in both pdf and epub formats. Your pocketpro will read both of those formats.

Most of the book stores have epub or multi-format ebooks that should also work on your PocketPro. For more free books, of course right here at MR there are more than 10,000 classics. Feedbooks also carries free ebooks in a multiple formats.

Hope this helps.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Stowerh and welcome to MobileRead.Check out out list f lending libraries here https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EBook_Lending_Libraries
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote