Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #151
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
What version of firmware does the Glow has?
I was curious myself and tried in a shop.
It is 1.1.5, at least the one in the shop. I wonder what is different, besides the light, I mean.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #152
irandamay
irandamay began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad 3, iPhone 5S
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel1024 View Post
I am also rather intrigued by real user experiences for battery life.
I don't read for hours a day, but I do always use it with the light on (at about 25% or whatever the level was that it came with). I read for maybe 30-60 minutes before bed a lot of nights. I have not turned the wifi off as I used to all the time with my original Nook.

I bought mine on 5/5, and I have not charged the battery yet. It was still at about 20% last time I looked a week or so ago.
irandamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert