Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
Previously designed plugboard no longer functioning

Several months ago, chaley kindly wrote a plugboard that would take information from a custom column and insert it into the title when the book was transferred to my Kindle. I recently updated the firmware on my K4 to v4.1.0, and since then the plugboard's stopped working. I'm running calibre v0.8.61, and syncing with kiwidude's Reading List v1.5.0

here is the plugboard in question.

any ideas?
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote