Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Free Icons! Get ya tootsie-fruitsy ice-a-cream!

No, I'm not really Chico Marx and there is no ice cream, but these icons are free. I designed them and they're no longer needed, so I'm putting them into the Public Domain. If you want to use them, they're yours, gratis, no rights reserved and all the rest. Enjoy!

Here's a preview, and I've attached the original (.svg) as a zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip icons.svg.zip (5.0 KB, 181 views)
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thank you chico dusty bottoms ! i'm a bit surprised they are no longer needed, they seem brilliant to me... well, some people just can't recognize genius i guess. i hope you are having fun with the new versions, and you'll show us soon.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
thank you chico dusty bottoms ! i'm a bit surprised they are no longer needed, they seem brilliant to me... well, some people just can't recognize genius i guess. i hope you are having fun with the new versions, and you'll show us soon.
The idea for any icon/avatars were abandoned altogether and we're taking another design direction on how to split up the site (should be series based rather than author based.) If someone can get a use out of them, then it's no big loss

Put em on a t-shirt, sell 'em for major huge monetary sums that will make me wish I hadn't put them into the public domain, do what though will
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
I like Egghead peering at me over the top of the wall, but cyclops the vampire bunny rabbit has me a bit alarmed.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote