Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Puppy Throwing Incident

I abhor animal cruelty but for some reason I could not but have a titter at this
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I feel sorry for the puppy and also for the guy. He has to be nuts.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
The current overpopulation of our earth, may at some stage, require the removal of f**** whack jobs like that!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-09-2010 at 06:21 AM.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
The current overpopulation of our earth, may at some stage, require the removal of f***** whack jobs like that!
Presumably after the removal of those who allow people to starve to death, those who destroy people's livelihoods, those who pollute the environment, those who deny freedom and oppress others...and so on. Just imagine what the world would be like if the worst act perpetrated by a human on another was to throw a puppy at them.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-09-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:45 AM   #5
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Just imagine what the world would be like if the worst act perpetrated by a human on another was to throw a puppy at them.
It's the act perpetrated on the puppy that's the issue imho.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #6
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
It's the act perpetrated on the puppy that's the issue imho.
OK, just imagine what the world would be like if the worst act ever perpetrated by a human being was to throw a puppy.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:19 AM   #7
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
OK, just imagine what the world would be like if the worst act ever perpetrated by a human being was to throw a puppy.
I'd rather not, if you don't mind.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:39 AM   #8
obs20
Wizard
obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 600, Nook ST, Toshiba Excite 10.1 AT 300
I'm just trying to picture this:

He got away from a motorcycle gang by speeding away on a bulldozer?
obs20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:46 AM   #9
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Yeah, that's hilarious.

Doesn't say much about the "Hell's Angels" that they couldn't even catch some nut on a speeding bulldozer.

Maybe they would have had better luck if he on foot, running backwards, with his ankles tied together.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #10
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I'd rather not, if you don't mind.
Of course I don't mind
Old 07-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I really do feel bad for the puppy (), but I think we need to do more for our mentally ill.

There are really people out there that are not capable of knowing right from wrong or good from evil.

If this guy had any understanding of what he was doing then I hope he gets hit by a bus and burns in hell, if not then I hope he gets the help he needs.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I really do feel bad for the puppy (), but I think we need to do more for our mentally ill.

There are really people out there that are not capable of knowing right from wrong or good from evil.

If this guy had any understanding of what he was doing then I hope he gets hit by a bus and burns in hell, if not then I hope he gets the help he needs.
You old liberal you!
Old 07-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
At least it isn't the Chinese woman who stood on kittens. I don't think I'll ever get those pictures out of my head. *shudder*
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:56 PM   #14
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
wha???

noooo don't wanna know...!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Presumably after the removal of those who allow people to starve to death, those who destroy people's livelihoods, those who pollute the environment, those who deny freedom and oppress others...and so on. Just imagine what the world would be like if the worst act perpetrated by a human on another was to throw a puppy at them.
The earth would be sparsly populated I know, but I think there would be plenty of everything to go round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post

I don't want them hurt (it's not usually their fault), just removed!

I knew a bloke who had some problems, and I had seen him with barely controllable temper. He was a very ugly man when he was going off, and even worse when he was drinking.

He had even asked the clinic in town to help him, but to no avail. None of that helped the poor guy who's neck he held a knife to, nor any of the other people that were caught up in HIS problem. When he died a couple of years ago of a heart attack, I could only think that the world was a better place!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote