Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2005, 10:13 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Manybooks adds support for iPod Notes

Manybooks, which contains more than 10,000 e-books from Project Gutenberg and other free sources has added support for a new format: iPod Notes. E-books in the iPod Notes can be read on Apple's iPod (Mini or 3rd+ generation). Simply unzip the downloaded file and move it into the "Notes" directory on your iPod player.

Thanks to Brad from ePublishing Blog for the news.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
Mattoquai
Enthusiast
Mattoquai began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry 8700c / Nokia N70 / Iliad
strain

I've tried to read some a book on my iPod (one of the first color versions ), but for me it caused way to much eyestrain. Maybe it would be better if you could increase fontsize, or if the screen would be larger, or made out of e-ink.........(dreams, dreams, dreams..)
For now I definately prefer listening to an audiobook on my iPod, even though somtimes the narrator does silly, annoying voices .

-edit- hmm, just discovered a whole thread discussing the 'reading-on-ipod' thing.........maybe my remark here is a little bit outdated. Sorry!

Last edited by Mattoquai; 07-15-2005 at 03:39 PM.
Mattoquai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 06:22 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Absolutely not outdated! I know my eyes couldn't deal with the minuscular iPod screen, but I guess there are some younger than I who don't mind it

Like you I would probably buy the audiobook version instead and listen to it with my iPod (if I had one or my girlfriend would borrow hers to me).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote