Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
protheus
protheus is on a distinguished road

Device: Augen TheBook
I might be interested, depending on how much I end up using the forum in general.

Chris
protheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
LeighDude
LeighDude began at the beginning.

Device: Augen eReader
Count me in, as well.

After a few hours of researching and reading, I've learned why my DLH & DS gave me a 16Gb card to go with it. I've learned that it's best to upload my books & media directly to the card and then insert it into the reader. I had a lot of problems with the companies suggestions for software and DRM.
LeighDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:42 PM   #18
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Count me in.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:34 AM   #19
brennivin
brennivin began at the beginning.

Device: Augen - The Book, Coby Kyros MID7015
I'm new yes, but I support an Augen subforum, as for now, thats really the only reason I'm here.
brennivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
LeighDude
LeighDude began at the beginning.

Device: Augen eReader
I'm also very interested in an Augen TB sub group.
LeighDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #21
bobmori
bobmori began at the beginning.

Device: Augen The book3
Yes, I would like to see a sub forum
bobmori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:32 AM   #22
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
If Augen is no longer supporting or developing the device it seems rather pointless now.

j
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #23
WickedGirl
WickedGirl began at the beginning.

Device: none
I would be interested in a TB sub-forum. In fact, if Augen is not supporting TB, then there is all the more reason for having a TB sub-forum. One of the first things I need for someone to post is how the heck to open this darn thing up!
WickedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #24
mcrow24
Connoisseur
mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.mcrow24 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle,Augen "The book", Nook
I'd love an Augen Subforum. I just picked up this ereader for $50 at Menards ($50 rebate).
mcrow24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #25
senjoli
senjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle PW, and HD8, Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glow
I'm in.
Also I need a new charger maybe? I have to hold the plug on the book with my hand to make it charge. Can I go to Radio Shack and get them to match it up?
senjoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #26
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by senjoli View Post
I'm in.
Also I need a new charger maybe? I have to hold the plug on the book with my hand to make it charge. Can I go to Radio Shack and get them to match it up?
Radioshack is getting so far out of date with modern technology they are becoming laughable. They don't have a good set of 5V output devices available. Better to try Staples or Fry's.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #27
builder734
builder734 doesn't litterbuilder734 doesn't litter

Device: Augen the Book
Yes, Radio Shack has them. You can also buy power adapters at Walmart, Kmart or on Ebay. I prefer the ones that you can select the voltage, polarity and the plug in adapter to use.
builder734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:18 AM   #28
senjoli
senjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle PW, and HD8, Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glow
Thank you both for the advice I'm going adapter shopping tomorrow.
senjoli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
augen, subforum, the book