Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
White Ectaco jetBook (original not lite) USA $140 shipped

This auction is for Continental USA buyers only! $140 shipped for a white ectaco jetbook. It has some slight scratches at top on plastic where I tried to attach a booklight. Not particularly noticeable unless you are looking for them. The LCD is not scratched. Includes original box and accessories. Nothing functionally wrong with it, but I use my pocketbook 360 pretty much exclusively now.

Last edited by tselling; 12-12-2009 at 10:15 PM.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
smithno
Groupie
smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, jetBook Lite, Kindle 3, Galaxy Note II
If you don't get any takers for the jetBook, would you be willing to do a trade? I would love to pick up a backup jetBook; I have a black one. I also have a Sony 505 that I never use. It has about 60 books on it and is in new condition.

Norm
smithno is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithno View Post
If you don't get any takers for the jetBook, would you be willing to do a trade? I would love to pick up a backup jetBook; I have a black one. I also have a Sony 505 that I never use. It has about 60 books on it and is in new condition.

Norm
smithno,

If tselling isn't looking for a trade, I am interested in buying a lightly used PRS-505 for $160 shipped (which would provide money to go towards your backup jetbook).
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithno View Post

Norm
I'm looking for this trade.

Still interested?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
This is no longer available. Thanks.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Re: Sony 505

my bad
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote