Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
quick conversion question w/ pic

In Calibre I went through the welcome screen and selected Kindle 2 as my default reader. I've added about 35 books to the library, all various file types (pdf mobi txt )
I then select send to device ---> autoconvert, problem is every file regardless of it's source file type ends up looking like:

The text is way too small, is there some settings I should be messing with in Calibre?
Also, I have a slightly bolder font installed, that's not going to affect the rendering right? thanks
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Only PDF files will look like that. You can try to convert them to MOBI before sending to device.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert