Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-22-2008, 07:32 AM   #1
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Talking Greetings from France!

Hi ! I'm a French girl, now living in Switzerland, and I'll soon be the proud owner of an iLiad (gift from a friend. Much too expensive for my small budget !)
I've been publishing one of my novel online for the past 3 years, chapter by chapter (the first draft. The real novel will be published next year). I recently "fell" into the ebooks world thanks to a friend (the one who is offering me the iLiad), althought I already wanted an ebook reader as early as 2002.
My book is now only available as a pdf, but I'm planning to release it as a prc as well.
If you want to have a look, the website is here : http://www.lesenfantsdelo.com
It's in French, of course.

I recently launched a blog about writing, publishing, and some other stuff, including ebooks and ebook readers.
(BTW, I posted a thread in this forum : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...829#post172829 about trying to advertise ebook readers in France and in Switzerland, where it's still a vague concept to everybody)

Here is the address : http://blog.lesenfantsdelo.com
There are cute pictures of the Cybook compared to a real book
Of course, everything is in French, so I guess you won't be that interested.

Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum ! So far, people have been very helpful and very quick to reply to any questions.

Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Bon jour Vanessa and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
and they tell me frenchmen aren't human,well youre certainly an exception.Welcome and don't take anything I say here seriously.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
LOL. I guess I should take it as a compliment
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
france, presentation