Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #76
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
... So that's what I do when I don't understand his remarcs.
I'd be so tempted to HARRUMPH and go all petulant about it, but, as my Grandfather, Helena Handbasket, (that was her drag name) once said to me:

If ya gonna talk shite, boy, at least put a little shine on it.

Sometimes...often enough to scare me just a little...I don't understand what I'm saying. 'Tis usually best in such circumstances to assume salaciousness, toilet humour, or one too many Zany Carter Deluxes.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #77
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
I don't remember how old i was in this picture but i don't look happy I was always grumpy as a kid.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CATIRE_D.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	14201  
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #78
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
I don't remember how old i was in this picture but i don't look happy I was always grumpy as a kid.
It's good to see you grew up to be such a non-judgemental and well-balanced simian though.

Cheers,
Marc (who still hasn't see Blue Harvest. Did you get a spot in that?)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #79
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Oh my .... your mother certainly had you dressed to the nines!! Handsome little bugger.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #80
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i love scowling kid photos.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #81
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh my .... your mother certainly had you dressed to the nines!! Handsome little bugger.
Yeah -- what she said! Quite a cutie. Love the outfit too.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #82
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #83
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

awww !! you were such an adorable baby android.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #84
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
awww !! you were such an adorable baby android.
He just seems so wide-eyed and optimistic! I suppose his depression didn't manifest until a couple of years later.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #85
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
He just seems so wide-eyed and optimistic! I suppose his depression didn't manifest until a couple of years later.

Dreamer
a couple of years ?? don't forget that cranium of his... look at the size of it, even then. he was always precocious in everything.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #86
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

He looks soft and squeezable as a baby too -- unlike his harder, adult exterior. Everybody loves a squeezy baby!

VR -- we need some puppy pics now! (I guess we can get our own overload at http://www.cuteoverload.com can't we)
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #87
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Okay, bgDeb. Here's a great shot me when I was a bit of scamp. Oh, excuse me! Wrong photo. Um, I'll get back to you on that one.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	OLDS0099s.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	211.5 KB
ID:	14235  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:31 AM   #88
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
He's an outie!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #89
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

He's a cutie, is what he is!

VR, perhaps one of these pictures is similar to your childhood. This is my lil baby, and his bigger sister (for size comparison). 3 years ago, when he was a baby
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CIMG0377.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	14261   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0378.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	451.1 KB
ID:	14262   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0384.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	440.1 KB
ID:	14263   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0387.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	444.8 KB
ID:	14264  
Old 07-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #90
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Okay, bgDeb. Here's a great shot me when I was a bit of scamp. Oh, excuse me! Wrong photo. Um, I'll get back to you on that one.
first the incognito squirrel, now this. i'm starting to get worried about vr. something's fishy...

Tags
clouds of enlightenment