Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Well here is a cat wrapped in a quilt. Pretty well wrapped I'd say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh my gosh, you are awful!!! Let the cat OUT!
actually, i'm thinking that looks like a good solution to the cat-fur problem. either that, or shave them completely. but they'll look creepy then. plus it's freezing here, so i would have to buy them sweaters in that case. the quilt mummy would solve all those problems.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #62
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what ?? you think i'm blonde ??

the ice cream is spot on though. amazing !!
I'm thinking you're a dark brunette with curly hair and thin features...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #63
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
I actually found a pic of me when I was 6. Amazing how human I looked before the whole Skwerl transformation. You can even see the early stages of the change ..just look at that smile. LOL

Last edited by The Skwerl; 07-08-2008 at 10:08 AM. Reason: redoing this I suck at this...
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #64
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Wasn't the Skwerl adorable???
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #65
kilohertz53
Zealot
kilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-350, Augen "The Book"
This was easier than finding and scanning an old photo because it was already hanging on the wall.

My mom (no Olan Mills Studio for Mrs. K!) commisioned an oil portrait of me when I was six. It was painted from a combination of photographs and live sittings, which were kind of an ordeal for a six year old, but the painting (or, more likely, its frame) might someday fetch a few dollars at the garage sale my heirs will hold to dispose of all my junk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	027.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	14189  
kilohertz53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #66
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
OK ZP you asked for it so "Suffer, Baby, Suffer!" Actually this is the closest to six I could find, a second grade school picture (age eight). And no I have no idea what colors the shirt was.
This one is really at six years old.

Last edited by slayda; 07-15-2013 at 01:12 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #67
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
And people, I need an avatar. I saw the ones listed and none really appealed.....where do you get or make yours? I'm thinking.....a cat(cuz I love cats) wrapped in a quilt,( cuz I make quilts) reading a Kindle. uuuuhhhhhhhh, going to bed now. Too much sun.
No cat, no quilt but a woman in the desert (obviously wrong desert & wrong woman - what can I say?) BTW I am referring to the figure on the right.

Last edited by slayda; 07-15-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #68
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
It is difficult to tell gender from this distance, true.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #69
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
This one is really at six years old.
You seem happier in this picture.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #70
slayda
Retired & reading more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
You seem happier in this picture.

Dreamer
At that age I was too young to know better.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #71
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I only mean that in the first photo it looks like she is...straining to push some poo out, just a little.

As for what works for girls...you're asking me, girlfriend?

Cheers,
Marc
Oooooh .... I thought those were euphamisms for having a boy's penis showing. Had no idea you meant poo.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #72
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
And people, I need an avatar. I saw the ones listed and none really appealed.....where do you get or make yours? I'm thinking.....a cat(cuz I love cats) wrapped in a quilt,( cuz I make quilts) reading a Kindle. uuuuhhhhhhhh, going to bed now. Too much sun.
Well, how's this for a starter??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	avifordg.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	14192  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #73
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what ?? you think i'm blonde ??

the ice cream is spot on though. amazing !!
I thought you just liked to wear Green!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #74
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oooooh .... I thought those were euphamisms for having a boy's penis showing. Had no idea you meant poo.
(I couldn't figger out what he meant either. Must be a language barrier thing.)
I prefer to think I was blinking at the bright sunlight. But if you look closely at my right hand, I might be signalling to Marc. (the only time in my life I have used that symbol, if so!)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #75
slayda
Retired & reading more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
(I couldn't figger out what he meant either. Must be a language barrier thing.)
I prefer to think I was blinking at the bright sunlight. But if you look closely at my right hand, I might be signalling to Marc. (the only time in my life I have used that symbol, if so!)
Not to worry Deb. I just treat Marc's ambiguous words like the story my Grandmother used to tell me. When she was a girl, reading and came to a word she didn't know, she would ask her father. One day he'd had enough and said, "Just call it Moses and go on reading." So that's what I do when I don't understand his remarcs.

Tags
clouds of enlightenment