Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #46
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Deb, you have a whole Hedda Hopper vibe goin' on in that second shot.

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Thank you for taking care of the "so cuuuute!" for me, ZP. I like the baby monkey too (the first pic of monkey in this thread). Since we get to use shots that add up to the right age, here are 3. Ignore the little brother in the one shot.
Nice to see that you finally got around to posting that towelles picture I've been bugging you about. Now if we can just get the chronologic scanner set to the right date...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #48
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
You left out, "long faced".
You should walk into a bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Deb, you have a whole Hedda Hopper vibe goin' on in that second shot.

...and a whole "laying cable" vibe going in the first.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #49
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
You should walk into a bar.

...and a whole "laying cable" vibe going in the first.

Cheers,
Marc
Either that went waaaay over my head, or .... is that a leash???
Old 07-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #50
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Either that went waaaay over my head, or .... is that a leash???
Laying cable, the turtle is popping its head out, setting free a blind mullet, going to Bondi...

Hmm, perhaps an American euphemism I first heard on South Park will help: dropping the kids off at the pool.

Cheers,
Marc
Advert
Old 07-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #51
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Laying cable, the turtle is popping its head out, setting free a blind mullet, going to Bondi...

Hmm, perhaps an American euphemism I first heard on South Park will help: dropping the kids off at the pool.

Cheers,
Marc
Does that work for girls?? I'm seriously c'nfoozed.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #52
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Does that work for girls?? I'm seriously c'nfoozed.
I only mean that in the first photo it looks like she is...straining to push some poo out, just a little.

As for what works for girls...you're asking me, girlfriend?

Cheers,
Marc
Old 07-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #53
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
when i was six they still painted on ccave walls
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #54
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
7 yrs old.......

My mother drank. She always picked THAT time to cut my bangs. But I remember the dress still......it was red/white and the cherries were my favorite..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7 yrs old.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	14181  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #55
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And people, I need an avatar. I saw the ones listed and none really appealed.....where do you get or make yours? I'm thinking.....a cat(cuz I love cats) wrapped in a quilt,( cuz I make quilts) reading a Kindle. uuuuhhhhhhhh, going to bed now. Too much sun.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #56
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
And people, I need an avatar. I saw the ones listed and none really appealed.....where do you get or make yours? I'm thinking.....a cat(cuz I love cats) wrapped in a quilt,( cuz I make quilts) reading a Kindle. uuuuhhhhhhhh, going to bed now. Too much sun.
Well here is a cat wrapped in a quilt. Pretty well wrapped I'd say.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cutter Quilt Cat.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	14182  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #57
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
all right then. but i must warn you, y'all are going to be soooo jealous of my stylie headband.

here we go. 2 photos at (i think) approximately 3 years, for a total of 6 years old.
Ok ZP I ran your photos thru a facial recognition/aging program I believe I have what you would look like now. How close am I? The one on the Left or Right?

JJ
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Old.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	14184  
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #58
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Ok ZP I ran your photos thru a facial recognition/aging program I believe I have what you would look like now. How close am I? The one on the Left or Right?

JJ
what ?? you think i'm blonde ??

the ice cream is spot on though. amazing !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:20 AM   #59
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
when i was six they still painted on ccave walls
Hey, I've seen that. You were really good.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:31 AM   #60
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Well here is a cat wrapped in a quilt. Pretty well wrapped I'd say.
Oh my gosh, you are awful!!! Let the cat OUT!

Tags
clouds of enlightenment