Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-15-2024, 06:50 AM   #1
valarcher
valarcher began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
enlarge font lefthand panel

Hi - I see I can use ctrl+/- to enlarge font in the edit window but is there a way to enlarge it in the lefthand panel of filenames, and also the Tab Titles at the top menu (File, Edit, Insert...)?
valarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:56 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You can adjust the general UI font in Sigil's preferences. You can use qt styles (.qss) to adjust individual UI elements.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:36 AM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
If that isn’t enough you can also change the display percentage in your OS. In windows, right click on the desktop, select display properties, then adjust to your preference. I have a large monitor so set that at 150%. Other OSs should have something similar.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:14 AM   #4
valarcher
valarcher began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
thank you! I'd missed seeing that MainUI tab in the preferences. Once I knew to look for "UI", I found it works great
valarcher is offline   Reply With Quote