Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #121
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I also got an e-mail today--from the CEO of DirectBooks. Asked for the e-mail address I use with PayPay, although it was noted that in store credits are available.
Exactly. I forgot to cite the question.
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:57 AM   #122
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Thanks Moderators for the best MobileRead contest ever.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #123
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
Exactly. I forgot to cite the question.
So some people have started getting their prize emails? I've not yet received one.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #124
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
So some people have started getting their prize emails? I've not yet received one.

as they , probably , say .... It's in the pipeline, which is probably as long as a piece of string .....

[ says he, hoping his is on its way ..... ]
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #125
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
I also got an e-mail today--from the CEO of DirectBooks. Asked for the e-mail address I use with PayPay, although it was noted that in store credits are available.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #126
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Nothing received here yet!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #127
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Be patient: Now that it's the weekend, we might not see our payoff until Monday. (BTW, I received the e-mail and responded to it, but haven't gotten mine yet either.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #128
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just responded. Now all I need is to wait and in the meantime find out what a Paypal voucher is and how do you use it...
Old 05-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #129
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I just responded. Now all I need is to wait and in the meantime find out what a Paypal voucher is and how do you use it...
Spoiler:
Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and set up and account using your banking institution or credit card. I always keep a positive balance right there in the PayPal account so the purchases are never taken out of my other accounts.

PayPal is good, but slow. Money you deposit into your account doesn't show up for days.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #130
LCF
Wizard

Quote:
Spoiler:
Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and set up and account using your banking institution or credit card. I always keep a positive balance right there in the PayPal account so the purchases are never taken out of my other accounts.

PayPal is good, but slow. Money you deposit into your account doesn't show up for days.
Spoiler:

Thanks. I have a Paypal account (and never keep any money there, Paypal draws automatic from my bank account when needed), I just have no idea how the vouchers work. But I guess they"ll be like a Paypal credit usable only by directebooks or something.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #131
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
I don't know how the vouchers work either. Let's wait and see...

Why are you talking in spoilers all of a sudden?
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #132
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I don't know how the vouchers work either. Let's wait and see...

Why are you talking in spoilers all of a sudden?
In hopes of circumventing webcrawling bots in search of even hints of financial information.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #133
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Oh! Let me go back and spoiler my post then. Good thinking.
(no wait, I had no bad words in it. it stays)
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:03 AM   #134
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi all.

For those of you wondering about the vouchers, they are going out today to all who have responded with their details.
Paypal vouchers are like any paypal credit but can only be used on directebooks.com. Some of you have requested store credit which will be issued in 5$ denominations.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards

Gareth
CEO
Directebooks

BTW We cannot get mails through to several winners with myspace, tiscali and comcast in their email addresses. If thats you, feel free to email me direct on gcuddy@directebooks.com
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:23 AM   #135
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can't wait! I've got my list of books ready!

Quote:
In hopes of circumventing webcrawling bots in search of even hints of financial information.
Those !#@$!%*$#!!! bots! Finance this!!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote