Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Beta Readers sought for contemporary fantasy

I'm about a week or two away from completing (penultimate?) revisions of my new novel, "Sonant." I'm seeking folks to give it a read and point out mistakes in logic, story flow, missing or contradictory information and stuff like that. Detailed copy-editing would not be necessary (but any typos pointed out would certainly would be appreciated).

It's a contemporary fantasy that's heavily centered on human stories and real settings. It bears elements of scifi and horror, but those elements are subdued relative to what's typical for those genres.

Please PM me with an e-mail address if you're interested, and indicate what ebook or document format you would prefer to receive.

Here's a cover and blurb:

A failed odyssey in professional jazz sends bassist Aerie Walker retreating to her hometown of Ithaca, New York. She is lured back into performing by Aaron Levine, wealthy eccentric who's holding auditions for a band of musical alchemists. Aaron keeps a cryptic beast shrouded under a bell jar in his music room, apparently feeding on the disturbing music his mercenaries create. His neighbors, fearing satanic influences, hire a team of evangelical exorcists to rid them of this plague of demons. The fate of Aerie's soul, and maybe that of the earth, may lie among the the notes of her bass lines.
Closed Thread