Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #31
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Hey .... how do I get rid of an extra pin in the map??? It's got two down for me.
See They are multiplying already!!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #32
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Never underestimate the power of the cat........
It's not the cat I am worried about... Did someone just quack???

JJ
Old 07-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #33
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
The problem is that while the road going across the ridge and coming down into the valley is shown, the road my house is on .... isn't. So, I can't just punch in an address. But ... for the record, my house is NOT over by the Slick Rock Golf Course, it's near the Sandy Creek Bend in Lake LBJ.

The boat house and pool are on the creek bend and my house is about a 3 minute walk down the road.

Made my own map ... see??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	map32.gif
Views:	353
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	14534  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #34
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
It's not the cat I am worried about... Did someone just quack???

JJ

Well, they DO swim better than cats.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #35
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
The problem is that while the road going across the ridge and coming down into the valley is shown, the road my house is on .... isn't. So, I can't just punch in an address. But ... for the record, my house is NOT over by the Slick Rock Golf Course, it's near the Sandy Creek Bend in Lake LBJ.

The boat house and pool are on the creek bend and my house is about a 3 minute walk down the road.

Made my own map ... see??
Great I will be there the 2nd tuesday of next week!
Old 07-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #36
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Well, they DO swim better than cats.....
She would need to borrow Zelda's Jetpack to find me!

JJ
Old 07-20-2008, 12:34 PM   #37
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Great I will be there the 2nd tuesday of next week!
Perfect!! That's the night we have our party!! Wait .... there's more than one Tuesday in a week???
Old 07-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #38
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ricky : if it's any consolation to you, i tried to add my pin to the map, and i'm pretty sure i ended up in texas. i couldn't tell you why, i didn't understand a thing.
Paris, Texas

You are Wim Wenders, and I claim my 5 Euros.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:38 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Paris, Texas

hee !

so i guess my cover is blown now... here's your 5 euros !

(nice onion meta-reference by the way ! i can't remember just now the correct response but i totally get that joke... )

kind of amazing it took that long for anyone to say anything...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #40
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
She would need to borrow Zelda's Jetpack to find me!

JJ
Have you noticed I have wings?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #41
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Paris, Texas

Oh .... duhhhhhhh. (Ricky stands there intent on picking her nose and trying to look a little smarter. She finds this is impossible to do while picking her nose.)
Old 07-20-2008, 03:55 PM   #42
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Actually, it looks a lot like Llano and Marble Falls (in Texas).
Ricky, how close are you to Llano? I have a cousin living there. Her husband has "Used Record" shop in town.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #43
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ricky : if it's any consolation to you, i tried to add my pin to the map, and i'm pretty sure i ended up in texas. i couldn't tell you why, i didn't understand a thing.

actually, now that i think about it, maybe that is part of the plot by texas to take over the world, starting with mr... that makes sense...

(resistance is useless !)
Was it in Paris, Texas?

Edit: Late again. I was out!

Last edited by slayda; 07-20-2008 at 04:38 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #44
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Was it in Paris, Texas?
too late ! see :
Quote:
Paris, Texas

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:39 PM   #45
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Ricky, how close are you to Llano? I have a cousin living there. Her husband has "Used Record" shop in town.
I go to Llano all the time. I guess it's about a 25 minute drive down 71. Not very far at all. Some of the folks who come to our Tuesday parties live in Llano (one couple has a shop right over by the Courthouse and live near there too).

I'm going to have to give your cousins a call.

Tags
duck!