Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #46
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Um, how do I get the pic on my computer? I have a cell phone, will that work?
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
Um, how do I get the pic on my computer? I have a cell phone, will that work?
ah. i can't help you much with that. does your cellphone have a usb cable ? how do you usually get the pictures on to your computer ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #48
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes it does! Okay, lets try this...
Old 02-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #49
emonti8384
browneyedgurl

hold on, I'll be right back
Old 02-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Advert
Old 02-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #51
emonti8384
browneyedgurl

Um, okay. I took a pic with my phone, hooked it up to computer. Computer says i need software. Get disc, try downloading. Download software unable to sync phone (?). Put it on SD card (I have a big one with a little one for phones and such) and put it on there. Put little card in big card and put into reader. Plugger reader in and now I get a message that says...

UR AN IDIOT AND YOU SUCK MAJOR BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!!!

So, my reader isn't showing up anywhere now. Huh.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #52
emonti8384
browneyedgurl

The puzzle problem has now attached itself to my electronic devices!!!!!!! I told you it had the essence of the devil!!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #53
neadams99
neadams99 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2, 3, KFire, Samsung Epic 4G
You are too much, browneyedgurl!
neadams99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #54
emonti8384
browneyedgurl

http://www.buffalogames.com/index.ph...691434a94af9dd

Click on that and you'll see a pic of the puzzle. Finally got my reader plugged in and running (poured holy water on it-don't try this at home, kids) but still can't get it to whatchamacallit from the thingymajigger so sduiodueuj'oefjkl'adjskldjaiotgu aka. So there!
Old 02-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #55
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:

Click on that and you'll see a pic of the puzzle. Finally got my reader plugged in and running (poured holy water on it-don't try this at home, kids) but still can't get it to whatchamacallit from the thingymajigger so sduiodueuj'oefjkl'adjskldjaiotgu aka. So there!
crikey !! i'm impressed ! and i have a new appreciation for your recent tribulations. even without squirrel interference.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #56
emonti8384
browneyedgurl

I'm glad someone appreciates the seriousness of my insanity. Whew, I was beginning to think I was mizzundastood.

And you know when I walked into the puzzle store I sought the girl out who sold it to me and I pointed at her. I said,"you told me to start with 500. This this was a monster! The pieces are shaped like a ninja star on one end and a spade on the other. My cat tried to steal it and I almost burned it!" She looked me over and was like,"that one's real cute," pointing to.....the one I have now, lol.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:36 AM   #57
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:

some piccy ! .....

Quote:
I'm glad someone appreciates the seriousness of my insanity. Whew, I was beginning to think I was mizzundastood.

And you know when I walked into the puzzle store I sought the girl out who sold it to me and I pointed at her. I said,"you told me to start with 500. This this was a monster! The pieces are shaped like a ninja star on one end and a spade on the other. My cat tried to steal it and I almost burned it!" She looked me over and was like,"that one's real cute," pointing to.....the one I have now, lol.

erm ....... that's the way they ShouLd be !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #58
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by neadams99 View Post
You are too much, browneyedgurl!
I disagree. I don't think she's enough. We need to turn it up a notch...maybe send her some ZCD-jam-filled doughnuts or something.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but if you're looking for someone who appreciates the "seriousness" of your insanity, you came to the wrong place. "Silliness", however...well, we got you covered right there.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #59
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
seriously, your insanity is no more or less insane than anyone else on this 'place' ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #60
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
That dragon looks pretty scary. Maybe the kitties were trying to defend you from it?
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote