Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-16-2020, 07:28 PM   #1
cosmic_joke
cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
Question ereader app with this particular feature

I have been using moon+ reader on my tablet and very much enjoy it. It seems to be the only ereader that I can find which allows a library view that shows u part of the book description right in the library so u don't have to click something to get the synopsis part of it is right there, totally logical to me. Does anyone know of an ereader that has that feature for apple? I was thinking of getting an ipad mini.

*I am trying to include an example image of what I mean but apparently i don't know how or the page isn't working cause it just gives me an error
cosmic_joke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:52 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I want this feature as well but sadly, I don't think an app like that exists on iOS.

I just browse via Calibre server in Safari.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2020, 10:06 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
I have just purchased an Android tablet to replace my ipad mini. I love the mini, but there are no ereading applications that work for me in IOS. So it is back to Android.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:42 PM   #4
cosmic_joke
cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I have just purchased an Android tablet to replace my ipad mini. I love the mini, but there are no ereading applications that work for me in IOS. So it is back to Android.
oh, that is disappointing. I can't find a smaller tablet with a high ppi for android which is why i was thinking of changing but i'd rather have lower ppi than give up seeing the description right in the library. It's so logical i don't know why no one does it that way except moon+ apparently
Old 12-20-2020, 12:37 PM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Hyphen lets you get to the info in your library but it isn't there as part of your list of books. I currently only have one book in my library and I am happy with how to get to the info which is by sliding the listed book to the left and choosing "info". Its just on another screen.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2020, 12:49 PM   #6
cosmic_joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Hyphen lets you get to the info in your library but it isn't there as part of your list of books. I currently only have one book in my library and I am happy with how to get to the info which is by sliding the listed book to the left and choosing "info". Its just on another screen.
hyphen might be good enough since no app seems to have it right on the library screen. Thank you for the info

Tags
ios, ipad, moon+