Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #586
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
I tried yesterday, it's a great app, thank you for your hard work
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:41 PM   #587
Tushin
Tushin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Added subfolder support for multiple chapters.
Something wrong happend on Linux, here is my folders and result:
http://imgur.com/HnK7WEn
Tushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #588
RadicalxEdward
Enthusiast
RadicalxEdward began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
I never got this working on the mac because I could never get it to understand where the amazon kindle app was no matter what path thing I added it to. But I have a bootcamp install of windows that it works fine on. Just annoying. If anyone who reads this gets it working on mac please pm me
RadicalxEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:24 AM   #589
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Download KindleGen. Unpack it and place kindlegen file in in /usr/local/bin directory. (You can access that directory from console or Finder using Command+Shift+G combination.)

Plain and simple.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 09-06-2014 at 09:29 AM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:41 AM   #590
nghbk
nghbk began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 500
It drives me nut and I would really appreciate any one can help me out of this issue, my KCC suddenly stopped working and it gives me below error message

I'm running Windows 7 32 bit, Python 34 and latest KCC 4.2.1. So far, I've tried to remove, reinstall both Python and KCC multiple times with no success. By the way, here is the log:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "kcc.py", line 74, in <module>
  File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\zipextimporter.py", line 116, in load_module
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module kcc.KCC_gui
  File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\zipextimporter.py", line 116, in load_module
nghbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2014, 02:44 AM   #591
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You running KCC from sources?
Old 09-11-2014, 02:46 AM   #592
nghbk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
You running KCC from sources?
Nope, downloaded the binary directly from http://kcc.iosphe.re/
Old 09-11-2014, 03:22 AM   #593
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Then you don't need Python installation at all.

It look like corrupted installation. What AV you use?
Old 09-11-2014, 03:29 AM   #594
nghbk

Thanks AcidWeb for promptly respond, so should I go ahead and uninstall Python?, I'm not using any AV other than Microsoft Security Essentials
Old 09-11-2014, 03:34 AM   #595
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

If you dont use Python in any other application - yes.

MSE might detect part of 32bit KCC as virus - that is false positive. Try disabling it and reinstalling KCC.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:40 AM   #596
nghbk

Hi AcidWeb, Python removed, MSE real time protection disabled before KCC uninstalling and reinstall, still facing the issue
Code:
Old 09-11-2014, 03:42 AM   #597
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

No idea how to fix it. That is corrupted KCC installation.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:46 AM   #598
nghbk

then I guess I'm stuck with this, is there any way I can manually convert my comic book to panel supported one like what via KCC?
Old 09-11-2014, 08:36 AM   #599
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Well you can try run sources with Python. But on Windows it is somewhat complex.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:11 AM   #600
RadicalxEdward
Enthusiast
RadicalxEdward began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Download KindleGen. Unpack it and place kindlegen file in in /usr/local/bin directory. (You can access that directory from console or Finder using Command+Shift+G combination.)

Plain and simple.
I had and it still said kindlegen wasn't found. Any other ideas?
RadicalxEdward is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools