Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 05:05 AM   #31
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastlondonboy View Post
Great to see so many readers out there. I wonder whether I can tempt you with my debut novel?
Well since you put it that way, no. You started a thread that sounded like hey are there readers here or just people shilling their books and then used it to shill your book. For shame.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #32
Eastlondonboy
Banned
Eastlondonboy doesn't litterEastlondonboy doesn't litter

Device: kindle
Have mercy on me - I have achieved zero sales so far on my book. I am destined for authorial obscurity it seems
Advert
Old 06-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #33
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
If you wish to be a succesfull author you must learn.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln

"To learn you must see, read, and listen. After you have mastered those things people will listen to you speak."
Book of Some Sorrows
Old 06-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #34
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
SameOldStory,

Don't quit your job! I tried that - it worked and then it didn't so well

I'm a reader and an author but I try to actually contribute when I can beyond just hustling my books on the hustling threads.

Also, a nifty little site I found that many of you might know but I didn't - enter an author's name and it creates of word cloud of similar authors: http://www.literature-map.com/

Steve

Last edited by Steve Anderson; 06-06-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #35
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
All of you have been an inspiration to me.

I'm going to quit my job and become a writer!

Bet I lose weight fast then!
I was thinking of it more as a weight loss plan.
Advert
Old 06-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #36
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I was thinking of it more as a weight loss plan.
Ha! In that case, I definitely recommend it from experience.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #37
JLYates
Connoisseur
JLYates began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 900BC
I am a reader, wish I could be a writer, but I don't think anyone would buy my books.

Also, "I AM WOMAN"

Janette
Closed Thread