Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
suelange
Connoisseur
suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
ebook read out in the real world (Philly area)

I have no idea where to post this, so I'm putting it here in the Lounge. Cinema 16:9 in Lansdowne is hosting an "Author and a Movie" event on February 27 of this month. I'll be the author reading four stories from my sf ebook, "Uncategorized." I'll have half-price coupons for the book on hand. There's also going to be music, wine and cheese, and fun, of course. I have no idea what movie they're showing. They usually show indies.

Show starts at 7pm. Details are at my website: http://www.suelangetheauthor.com

Cinema 16:9 website: http://cinema169.com

Be great to meet some of the mobileRead folks.
suelange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
live reading, philly area event, wine and cheese