Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
New to the forums - decade+ with readers

Hello, all.

I've been using ebook readers for well over a decade now (starting with multiple generations of Palms, moving up to an android G1 phone, then a Kindle 2, and finally adding my android Milestone phone to the mix). Lately I either use my Kindle or my Milestone to read ebooks.

I have a vast collection of DRM-free ebooks that I enjoy. In addition, I have a smaller (but growing) collection of Amazon store Kindle purchases.

I usually read about 2-3 books a week (depending on size/length).

On my Kindle, I'm reading James Clavell's "Tai Pan". On my Milestone I'm reading Michelle Hauf's "Kiss Me Deadly". The latter is part of a bundle of free Harlequin ebook romances offered earlier in the year.

I'll read just about any promotional works I come across that are free.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:52 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Hi Gwen, welcome to Mobileread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen Morse View Post
I'll read just about any promotional works I come across that are free.
Well, they're not promotional, but they are free and all classics - the Mobipocket section of the mobileread library could keep you going for years! (4050 books at last count.)

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-31-2009 at 06:06 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2009, 05:07 AM   #3
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Gwen, it is a pleasure to meet you. I think you will find much to love, and to share here!

Welcome!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Gwen and welcome to MobileRead. Like you, I started reading on an iPaq years ago and really liked it till I discovered eBook readers. Also read on my iPhone. I buy books mostly from Kobo because I can then download them to both my phone and Sony for the price of one.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote