Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-11-2021, 04:59 AM   #166
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulaf View Post
The only field on my Nia that is clickable is the time zone one, so it doesn't work as it used to unfortunately. I'll try signing out of Overdrive to see if that helps though. I'm thinking of exchanging my Nia for another model - can you change the date on the Clara? Thanks
Did you read all of the posts. Someone suggested what was happening. Then I confirmed it.

But, to be explicit: If you want to use the Overdrive borrowing on the device, the date and time must match the server. You will not be able to change the date. That will be the same on all of the devices that support Overdrive.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 06:52 AM   #167
paulaf
paulaf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Logging out of Overdrive didn't work but removing the DRM did, can now read books I checked out months ago!
paulaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2021, 07:34 AM   #168
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulaf View Post
Logging out of Overdrive didn't work but removing the DRM did, can now read books I checked out months ago!
You know what? Don’t brag about stripping DRM to circumvent library borrowing restrictions. MobileRead respects copyright, which includes limits on library books. Don’t ask for such help again.

And please read the guidelines. Crossposting is a violation.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote