Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Schauberger
Biotechnologist
Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st Gen Kindle; Sony PRS-T1
Would a 2nd Gen Kindle USB cable be compatible with a PRS T1?

I recently purchased a PRS T1 off of ebay, however it does not come with the USB cable. I already have a 2nd Gen Kindle USB cable, so I was wondering if it would be compatible with the PRS T1 ?

Thanks ,
Schauberger

Last edited by Schauberger; 09-03-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Schauberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Yes, apparently so. I just tried it and it works.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
Schauberger
Biotechnologist
Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st Gen Kindle; Sony PRS-T1
Thanks
Schauberger is offline   Reply With Quote