Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
superium
superium began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Exclamation 3g for kindle was not available in all countries ?

my kindle 3g can't use 3g through 2012.9.
it says:

due to restrictons,web browsing using the Experimental Web Browser over 3G is not availiable in all countries.

i'm in China.only wikipedia can be loaded in browser.
amazon shops work.
amazon website can't be browsered.

I thought it may be something wrong about jailbreak.now i flashed the whole rootfs and kernel. still hellpless.

could anyone help ?
superium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Restrictions such as this are entirely normal. The browser is, as it says, "Experimental", and can be subject to restrictions at any time. There's nothing you can do about it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by superium View Post
my kindle 3g can't use 3g through 2012.9.
it says:

due to restrictons,web browsing using the Experimental Web Browser over 3G is not availiable in all countries.

i'm in China.only wikipedia can be loaded in browser.
amazon shops work.
amazon website can't be browsered.

I thought it may be something wrong about jailbreak.now i flashed the whole rootfs and kernel. still hellpless.

could anyone help ?
You can change the SIM card and the configuration file to that of a non-Amazon 3G service.

Details somewhere on this forum.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
What knc1 said.

Assuming you BOUGHT it in china - check the Terms and Conditions or contact Amazon direct about it.

No amount of file mangling will fix the fact that the PROXY SERVER you connect to refuses to give extranet content.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #5
superium
superium began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Thank you very much,Harry,knc1 and twobob !
You're right ! I have to face to the situation.
superium is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kindle 3g