Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Creating a Recipe for PS3 Center?

Hey all! I've been using Calibre with my new Kindle and loving it. As I'm ambitious I thought I'd try to add a feed. I write for a PS3 News and article site called PS3center.net. My thinking was that if I could grab the RSS feed and throw it into Calibre, we might be able to increase our readership.

But when download it I just get the "PS3 RSS Feed" header and nothing else. Like I said, I'm ambitious but I could use a bit of help if possible.

Thanks!
cypher
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone help please?
Old 12-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Try posting in the custom recipes sticky, most people that recipes hang out there
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
cypherslock
Groupie

Ah, I will. thanks!