Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-03-2008, 12:58 AM   #16
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
You might also enjoy "The Complete Enchanter" by L. Sprague De Camp. I have not found an ebook version but it is a fun read if you can find the paperback at a used book store or even used online.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Compl.../dp/0671698095

it's a simple read and I was completely taken with it when I accidently had nothing else to read and it had a cool cover art at a garage sale a long time ago. My first exposure to the sci-fantasy with time travel genre and might be what you are looking for...

I can second the recommendation for the 1632 series over at Baen's free library. I am hooked on them. It takes the concept to the farest edge of what could be imagined. Very fun reads.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote