Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #16
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Sometimes I'll just bend it back so that flap is between the cover and then it's totally out of the way.
That's what I do too
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:57 AM   #17
chromedome
Enthusiast
chromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Voyage, PW2, Kobo Glo (KK, Sony PRS600)
Slimfit loop

Hi,

The little loop flap is also magnetized. It locates a magnet under the rear of the cover when shut and is very unobtrusive. When open, because it is on the opening front portion of the cover, it does not interfere with the screen at all. I tend to fold the cover back under the device and hold it in place while gripping the kobo. The magnetized flap just hangs down. It in no way interferes with my reading experience. When the cover is closed it usefully helps to hold the front cover in the correct position.

Hope this helps

Greg
chromedome is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert