Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-16-2019, 11:41 AM   #1
rmbelson
rmbelson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Page Forward & Back Arrows Missing

Using 4.1 for Windows (win 10). No longer see page forward and back arrows in reader. Used to be in same column as TOC. If I right click on page text window I see a variety of commands including page forward and back, but they don't function. I'd like to revert to an old version that had the arrows. Which one, thanks. rmb
rmbelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can click in the right or left margins to turn pages or use the page up and page down or arrow keys or spacebar.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:47 AM   #3
rmbelson
rmbelson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Got it. Have to say I liked older version where arrows were bigger. Thanks for all your work on this most useful app. I love it. rmb
rmbelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Increase the margin size in the viewer preferencs if you want bigger arrows. And you dont need to click on the arrows, you can click anywher in the entire margin.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
page controls, reader