Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
afsandiego
Enthusiast
afsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS600 and iPhone 3GS
Sony PRS-700 ebook with 5gb memory - $330 - sold locally

I have my almost brand new Sony PRS-700 for sale. I am really hoping to sell it locally so I posted it thru OC Craigslist:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/1073783616.html

But I cant get a decent buyer so I am hoping someone will be interested here.

thanks for looking

Last edited by afsandiego; 03-26-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: remove US only posting
afsandiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:03 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Just a suggestion: anyone in the US can buy a PRS-700. You'll probably get a lot more interest from international buyers. It's just as easy to mail a package to someone in a different country as it is to someone in the US.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
PayPal doesn't charge fee if the payment is not done from a credit card. I'm a fountain pen afficionado and have sold lots of fountain pens on the web and ask people to pay by PayPal but not using credit card.

To sweeten the deal, I general including uninsured shipping within the United States stating that shipping outside of the U.S. is at cost.

Last edited by thibaulthalpern; 03-15-2009 at 08:54 PM.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
Semantic
Semantic began at the beginning.

Device: T2010
Given the price drop from the sony store how about $320 including delivery to London ($30 with USPS 5 day service for a 1lb package)?
Semantic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prs 700, prs700, sony, sony ebook