Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 05-06-2023, 08:15 AM   #1
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Authors Direct is being discontinued

Authors Direct is being discontinued.

Received an email notifying me.

Dear Authors Direct Customer,

Firstly, we appreciate you supporting the authors you love directly. We wanted to let you know we are discontinuing the Authors Direct service.

How will it affect my Authors Direct audiobook titles?
Your titles will be accessible on Spotify as long as the author is distributing them to Spotify. Below you will find one-time redemption code(s) which will enable you to seamlessly transfer your Authors Direct audiobook titles to Spotify for future listening. This one-time code never expires and is unique to you and your titles on Authors Direct – do not share it. You can use Spotify Free and Premium accounts to access these books.

What if I don't have a Spotify account?
Spotify accounts are free and simple to set-up, no plan required to listen to the audiobooks you've previously purchased on Authors Direct. Visit Spotify.com to create your account now.

When will the Authors Direct listening apps stop working?
The Authors Direct listening apps (iOS, Android, and Web) will continue to be available until June 5, 2023. Please remember that the redemption code above does not expire.

If you have any questions please feel free to email our customer experience team at support@findawayvoices.com.

Sincerely,

The Findaway Voices Team
-------------------------------------

Very disappointing. I have NO interest in listening to audiobooks on Spotify. I looked up the dozen or so titles in my account, and all but 2 of them are in hoopla. So I'm relieved about that.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote